By DeWalt Product code: 84410 Pack size: Each
For outstanding cutting performance on small profiles and large construction timbers, you’ll love the DeWalt DWS780 mitre saw. It cuts up to 170mm in depth and has a cross-cut capacity of 303 x 110mm – backed up by 1675W of power and a 60-tooth TCT blade.
Integrated angle and depth adjustments let you maintain near-perfect accuracy. An XPS™ cross-cut positioning system, along with linear horizontal rails complete with bronze guides, provides precise guidance when cutting materials up to 345mm wide.
Adjustable speed settings give you even greater control, along with dedicated mitre and bevel controls, grooving stops and a cam action mitre lock function. The mitre saw’s heavy-duty construction guarantees durability, but it’s still compact and lightweight enough for easy transportation.
• 1675W of power and a 60-tooth TCT blade deliver outstanding cutting performance
• Cross cut capacity of 303 x 110mm – perfect for large timber cutting jobs
• XPS Shadow line cut indicator for fast and accurate blade alignment
• Electronic speed control – adjust cutting speed on materials other than wood
• Easy-to-use mitre and bevel controls – quickly switch from one setup to another
• Cam action mitre lock – quickly adjust angles between 0-50° left and 0-60° right
• Quick-release bevel stop – accurate setting of bevel angles up to 49° left and right
• Linear horizontal rails utilise bronze guides to provide maximum precision
• Innovative grooving stop allows cutting depth adjustment for grooving and rebating jobs
• Outstanding dust control – deflects away from cutting area
• Large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle
• Also includes dust bag, blade spanner, 60T TCT blade and material clamp
• DeWalt stands sold separately – short 75761 or long 40147
DeWalt DWS780 Mitre Saw Specifications
• Power supply: 240V
• Power input: 1675W
• Power output: 960W
• Blade speed: 1900 - 3800 rpm
• Blade diameter: 305mm (12")
• Blade bore: 30mm
• Bevel capacity: 49°
• Mitre capacity (right/left): 60/50°
• Cutting capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 211 x 112mm
• Cutting capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 303 x 110mm
• Cutting capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 345 x 76mm
• Cutting capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 268 x 63mm
• Cutting capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 345 x 44mm
• Cutting capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 244 x 76mm
• Maximum cutting capacity at 45°/45°: 212 x 76mm
• Maximum depth of cut (saws): 170mm
• Weight: 24.8kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Bore Size (mm)||30|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN