By CT1 Product code: 17233 Pack size: Each
Securely bond materials in place using CT1 sealant and adhesive. This versatile product can be used both indoors and outside, making it a popular choice for repair and construction jobs. It's UV-resistant, which means it won't fade or shrink in the sun. To install, put the cartridge into a dispenser gun and apply it neatly to the desired place, with no need for extra fittings.
Once fully cured, CT1 sealant and adhesive can be painted with most water-based products. It's also resistant to vibrations, so it's well-suited to high-traffic areas and heavy winds. For your health and wellbeing, this environmentally friendly item is free from solvents, isocyanates and odours. It's often used to repair fibreglass and carbon fibre boat hulls, as well as internal and external window and door surrounds. You can even use this practical product to fix items that are underwater.
• Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water
• Can be used in all salt water environments
• Unique flexibility and does not shrink
• Excellent colour retention and UV-resistant
• Can be painted with most water based products when fully cured
• Solvent-free for interior use as well as exterior use
• Excellent resistance to chemicals
• Moderate resistance to fungal and bacteria growth
• Excellent resistance to vibration
• Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
• Instant repair and bonding with fibreglass and carbon fibre materials
• No isocyanates
• Approved by NAAF – Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association
• EC1 Plus Certified A+ Indoor Air Comfort GOLD®
• ISEGA Certified – Conforms to Food Preparation Standards
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN