General purpose, roll forged drill bit, produced to DIN338 standard. For drilling holes in steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metal and plastic.
|Brand ||Toolpak |
|Material ||Metal |
|Manufacture ID ||GCJT015 |
|Type ||Drill Bit |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Cobalt Drill Bit 1.5mm (2 Pack) is rated
Rated 2 out of
Bought to drill some mild steel block I have been machining. The first 1.5mm drill bit snapped almost instantly, so I switched to the 2mm versions I bought at the same time and they also both snapped. I may have been a little heavy handed for such a small bit, but I was being fairly careful. The 2.5mm versions were fine however.
Date published: 2020-08-18
Rated 5 out of
Good product, reliable too
Date published: 2020-05-16
Rated 1 out of
Poor quality still bits..... supposed for stainless and wouldnt still butter
Date published: 2018-01-21
Rated 5 out of
They worked perfectly. like all the other items, I have used from Toolstation.
Date published: 2016-12-06