Burg-Wachter Combi-Line Key Locking Safe 78L
by Burg-Wachter Product Code: 81363 81363
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
3 Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 3 business days.
The double-walled body, the side locking with 25mm thick round bolts and a sliding bolt prevent the safe from being broken open. The Combi-Line safe is VdS tested to class 1 and conforms with the latest and prestigious European S2 standard and protects against both fire and burglary. The back and base of the safe are pre-drilled with fixing holes for floor or wall installation, with the fixing kit included.
Combi-Line Safes are equipped with certified fire protection (fire resistance LFS 30P according to DIN 15659), meaning that in case of fire, papers are protected inside for at least 30 minutes. A fire protection material according to DIN 4102 and a special composite insulation in front of the door leaf serve as thermal insulation. This protects the lock and bolt mechanism from excessive heat.
The safe can be fixed to the wall, floor or a piece of furniture with two diagonally arranged drill holes in the rear wall and on the floor.
- Cash Rating: £4,000
- Valuables Rating: £40,000
- Fire Rating: 30 minutes
• Type-tested security monitored by ECB-S/VdS
• Fire resistance LFS 30P according to EN 15659
• Fire protection material according to DIN 4102
• Composite insulation in front of the door leaf as thermal protection for lock and bolt work
• Double-walled construction
• Internal hinge
• Back gripping rail on the hinge side
• Supplied with one adjustable shelf
• Insurance approved AiS
• Door includes 4x 25mm diameter locking bolts
• Armoured security double-bit lock SecuSafe; two keys included
• Nine levers and a million different closures
• VdS tested and ECB-S certified
• Fixings included