By Briton Product code: 28832 Pack size: Each
• Push bar panic exit device for double rebated doors
• Application - public areas, shops, schools & hospitals
• Suitable for use on fire & smoke doors up to 2600mm wide
• Site reversible - easy to hand on site
• Three-point locking for extra security
• Certified to EN 1125
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
The Briton 377 is a push bar panic exit device for double rebated doors. Compliant to EN1125 standard, it features an anti-thrust device to prevent the vertical rods being forced, and 3 point locking making it ideal for public areas such as shops, schools, hospitals, and cinemas.
• Comprises of Briton 376 Vertical Panic Bolt, 378 Reversible Rim Panic Latch and 378DDS Double Door Strike in one convenient pack
• For rebated double doors with the rim latch fitted to the first opening leaf
• Designed to satisfy panic exit applications or emergency exit applications
• Adjustable top & bottom shoots
• Tubular steel cross bar and shoots can be cut on-site to suit door width and height
• Tested in excess of 200,000 cycles
• Supplied with fixings and self adhesive "Push to Open" signage
• Suitable for fire door applications
- CE Marked to EN 1125 (2812-CPR-AAA011)
- UKCA Marked to EN 1125 (1121-CPR-AAA7569)
- Fire tested to EN 1634 on timber doors to achieve a 2 hour fire rating, and 4 hours for metal doors
- Certifire Approved (CF5506)
- Environmental Product Declaration in accordance with ISO 14025 and EN 15803
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN