By Briton Product code: 47281 Pack size: Each
• Spring adjustable power size EN 2-6
• Application - severe or heavy-duty, high traffic areas
• Suitable for doors up to 1400mm wide and 120kg
• Certified to EN 1154 for door, frame and parallel mount applications
• Built-in adjustable backcheck to prevent damage to the door and frame
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
The Briton 2130B is a spring adjustable power size EN 2-6 overhead door closer with backcheck. Certified for door, frame and parallel mount applications. Ideal for severe or heavy duty applications, including education, commercial and healthcare.
• Capable of meeting requirements for BS8300
• Universal fittings for Regular, Transom and Parallel mount fixing
• Adjustable closing speed and latch action
• Pre-assembled arm and bracket simplifies assembly, increasing speed and accuracy of installation
• Accufit self-adhesive fitting template for quick, accurate installation
• Suitable for fire door applications
• Classic cover conceals fixings and adjustment screws
- CE Marked to EN 1154 (2812-CPR-AD0031)
- UKCA Marked to EN 1154 (1121-CPR-AD7578)
- Fire tested to EN1634 on timber doors to achieve a 2 hour fire rating, and 1 hour for metal doors
- Certifire Approved (CF111)
- Environmental Product Declaration in accordance with ISO 14025 and EN 15804
|Fire Rated||FD 30 (Timber)|
|Fire Rated||FD 60 (Timber)|
|Fire Rated||FD 120 (Timber)|
|Fire Rated||FS 60 (Steel)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN