By Briton Product code: 49030 Pack size: Each
• Push pad emergency exit latch device
• Application - offices, factories & flats
• Suitable for doors up to 1300mm wide
• Site reversible for left or right hand
• Certified to EN 179
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
The Briton 1438 is a push pad emergency exit device with single point rim latch. Intended for use on escape routes by fully trained personnel, it is an ideal solution for offices, factories and flats.
• For single doors and rebated double doors
• Designed to satisfy emergency exit applications
• Tested in excess of 200,000 cycles
• Two-point locking for extra security
• Supplied with fixings and self adhesive "Push to Open" signage
• Suitable for fire door applications
- CE Marked to EN 179 (2812-CPR-ABB020)
- UKCA Marked to EN 179 (1121-CPR-ABB7573)
- Fire tested to EN 1634 on timber doors to achieve a 2 hour fire rating, and 4 hours for metal doors
- Certifire Approved (CF5506)
- Environmental Product Declaration in accordance with ISO 14025 and EN 15803
|Fire Rated||FD 30 (Timber)|
|Fire Rated||FD 60 (Timber)|
|Fire Rated||FD 120 (Timber)|
|Fire Rated||FD 240 (Steel)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN