By Briton Product code: 61228 Pack size: Each
• Power adjustable size EN 2-4
• Application - medium to high-traffic areas
• Suitable for doors up to 1100mm wide and 80kg
• Certified to EN 1154 for door, frame mount and parallel applications
• Built-in adjustable backcheck to prevent damage to the door and frame
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
The Briton 1120B is a power adjustable size EN 2-4 door closer suitable for medium to high traffic areas, such as commercial properties and schools. Certified in all applications and supplied with fixing template for quick, accurate installation.
• Power adjustable size EN 2-4 (regular) and EN 3-4 (parallel)
• Capable of meeting requirements for BS8300
• Adjustable closing speed and latch action
• Universal fittings for Regular, Transom and Parallel mount fixing
• Fitting template for quick, accurate installation
• Suitable for fire door applications
- CE Marked to EN 1154 (2812-CPR-AD0034)
- UKCA Marked to EN 1154 (1121-CPR-AD7581)
- Fire tested to EN1634 on timber doors to achieve a 2 hour fire rating, and 4 hours for metal doors
- Certifire Approved (CF388)
- Environmental Product Declaration in accordance with ISO 14025 and EN 15803
|Fire Rated||FD 30 (Timber)|
|Fire Rated||FD 60 (Timber)|
|Fire Rated||FD 120 (Timber)|
|Fire Rated||FD 240 (Steel)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN