Suitable for all soft to medium density tiles, porcelain, ceramics, and non-toughened glass. Use with low speeds and without impact. No cooling required.
|Brand ||Bosch |
|Type ||Drill Bit |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Bosch CYL-9 Ceramic Tile Drill Bit 5 x 70mm is rated
Rated 4 out of
Drills well without pressure, high speed or water
I tried this on bathroom tiles and it worked great. I drilled two holes and it was grinding immediately on the first hole without much pressure on a super slow speed, maybe even 50 rpm. it advised no water and I didn't use any.
The second hole was a little slower but still drilled easily without any pressure.
Definitely worth it.
Date published: 2020-06-30
Rated 5 out of
DIY person x
Did the job as intended
Did the job as intended - all good
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 1 out of
After 20 minutes trying to drill a ceramic tile I gave up, it's not up for the job
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 1 out of
For one hole then to bin..
Date published: 2020-03-08
Rated 1 out of
Bought to drill into 3mm thick ceramic tiles and didn’t even manage one hole. Ended up using a multi construction bit which ironically was Bosch. All ways buy Bosch blades and drill bits but these are a swing and miss. Not the cheapest either.
Date published: 2019-06-02