By Barrettine Product code: 48655 Pack size: Each
Keep your outdoor timber structures in top condition for longer by applying Barrettine Wood Protective Treatment. The oil/solvent-based formula penetrates the wood deeper to provide longer-lasting protection.
It reduces decay, swelling and twisting, and contains a biocide film preserver that prevents the surface growth of mould or algae – your timber will stay stronger, and look better. The treatment also provides fade-resistant UV protection, making it perfect for use outdoors on your shed, fence, trellis, pergola or gazebo.
A 5L tin goes a long way too, offering you up to 30-40m² of coverage on rough, sawn or smooth timber. The low-odour formula is ready to use, so there’s no time wasted with dilutions. A quick and easy application is all that’s needed to protect your pre-treated wood from the elements.
• Suitable for use on pre-treated rough, sawn or smooth timber
• Oil/solvent-based formula penetrates deeper for greater protection
• Prevents the surface growth of mould or algae
• Reduces the decay, swelling and twisting of wood for longer-lasting protection
• Won’t harm beneficial insects or plants when dry
• Protects wood from UV damage with impressive fade-resistance
• 6-8m² coverage per litre to ensure each tin goes a long way
• Ideal for your shed, fence, trellis, pergola or other outdoor timber structure
• Not recommended for decking or garden furniture
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN