By Anaglypta Product code: 22006 Pack size: Each
The rapid mix formula of this Anaglypta all-purpose wallpaper adhesive ensures no time is wasted when you’re decorating walls. Simply measure out the correct volume of cold water into a clean bucket, sprinkle the sachet contents in and stir briskly for 20 seconds. Allow it to stand for two minutes, and you’re good to go.
Suitable for use with most wallpapers, one sachet can be mixed with water and hang up to 10 rolls. Adding PVA is recommended for heavyweight wallpaper. The adhesive offers excellent slip-resistance, and contains a mould inhibitor too for a long-lasting and professional job.
• Rapid mix formula – ready to use in two minutes
• Suitable for most wallpapers – see mixing details below
• Adding PVA is recommended for heavyweight wallpaper
• One sachet hangs up to 10 rolls of wallpaper
• Excellent slip-resistance for high performance
• Contains mould inhibitor to prevent mould, yeast and fungal growth
Mixing Ratios / Approximate Coverage
• Normal wallpapers (including woodchip) – 7L per sachet – 8-10 rolls
• Vinyl wallcoverings and washables – 5.5L per sachet – 6-8 rolls
• Textured and blown vinyls – 4.5L per sachet – 3-5 rolls
• Paste-the-wall wall coverings – 4.5L per sachet – 2-4 rolls
• Embossed papers – 4.5L per sachet – 2-4 rolls
• Heavy embossed papers – 4.5L per sachet – 2-4 rolls
• For use as a size – 9L per sachet – 100m²
Please be aware that Parcelforce strikes on November 30th and December 1st may cause a slight delay in our usual delivery timescales. We’ll do everything we can to try to avoid any impacts to our service, and apologise in advance if you experience delays receiving your order.
We recommend placing orders as early as possible, to avoid delivery delays. Alternatively, please use our Click & Collect service or visit your local store to buy your items.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN