By Aeon Product code: 85102 Pack size: Each
This iconic designer radiator consists of bold, square sections arranged in a column. Use it to provide heat and to warm towels in modern kitchens and bathrooms. Its heat output has been calculated using the European Delta T50 recognised standard, and it has a BTU of 1527, which is information you can use to calculate whether it's got the right credentials for your space.
The towel warmer is constructed from stainless steel and has a contemporary brushed finish, so it looks great in modern interiors as well as being durable and corrosion-resistant. Inside the pack, there are brackets, fixings and plugs to attach it to the wall, meaning you won't need to buy extra fittings.
It comes with a 20-year manufacturer's guarantee and it's been manufactured and tested to EN 442 for radiator quality, giving you peace of mind that it's a high-calibre unit. It works with both electric and central heating, so it's very versatile and is easy to add to your existing system.
• Towel radiator with sharp, rectangular frames and expansive, stylish design
• Stainless steel construction with brushed finish
• Suitable for electric and central heating systems
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Heat output calculated at delta T50
• Maximum working pressure of 10 bar
• Pipe centres: 50-470mm
• Wall to face: 145-160mm
• Manufactured and tested to EN442
• 20-year manufacturer's warranty (T&Cs apply)
• Brackets, fixings and plug(s) included
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|User Guide||click here|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN