Designed for heavy duty performance and well suited to concrete, demolition, render, chasing and fixing applications. Masonry Drills: 5.5, 6.0 x 110mm, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0, 10.0mm x 160mm, 10.0, 12.0, 16.0mm x 260mm. Chisels: Flat Chisel 20mm and 40mm x 250mm, Gouging Chisel 245mm and Point Chisel 250mm.
|Brand ||Abracs |
|Pack Size ||15 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Abracs SDS Plus Drill & Chisel Set (15 Piece) is rated
Rated 5 out of
Nice little set of drill bits, kept tidy in its case
Date published: 2020-01-30
Rated 3 out of
Bought this set as I had snapped the one that came with SDS drill. This one also snapped within minutes, more diy than trade.
Date published: 2019-08-19
Rated 2 out of
Sds drill set
They do the job but are a bit flimsy.
One drill bent without much force at all.
Date published: 2018-09-20
Rated 5 out of
Best I've used so far!
Used this Chisel set to demolish and remove an old driveway with concrete and asphalt. These chisels are the best I've used and I have tried about 5 different brands. They feel like really high quality and had zero wear on them after a full weekends use. I also needed to drill 16 half-foot holes into concrete on site at work and i used the 12mm bit. This felt so much easier than the Milwaukee and Irwin bits I have used before. The holes took me less time and the tip was still sharp after I finished. Couldn't be happier with this kit, great value for money and I will definitely be using Abracs from now on.
Date published: 2018-05-16