Non spark filament strip brush, impregnated with abrasive grain. Ideal for deburring, surface treatment, stock removal and other general cleaning applications. Mounted on a 6mm spindle. Max rpm 4,500.
|Brand ||Abracs |
|Manufacture ID ||NYSTRIPRED |
|Video ||click here |
|Type ||Nylon |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Abracs Nylon Filament Flap Brush 100mm is rated
Rated 2 out of
Wouldn’t buy again
Didn’t last long before shedding bristles
Date published: 2020-07-15
Rated 5 out of
Time saving & effective
Bought to clean boiler heat exchangers. Brings them up like new in no time at all. Worth every penny.
Date published: 2020-07-08
Rated 4 out of
I trialed a few items to see which removed medium rust scale from steel clamps. This tool took most of the rust off but the steel wire brushes were quicker and more effective at fully removing the rust to a shiny silver/ black surface.
Date published: 2020-07-05
Rated 2 out of
Not as aggressive as I was hoping
Date published: 2020-06-07
Rated 5 out of
Andrew from burnley
Shou sugi ban tool
Abracs nylon filament brush... works brilliant when using it with a drill to scoup out burnt wood..for shou sugi ban works.
It leaves the wood grain dark and the wood light on pine.
Date published: 2020-05-28
Rated 1 out of
Didn't last long...
Bought this to help take flaky paint off boards and it fell to pieces very quickly. Won't be bothering with another one and will stick to the good old wire brush and elbow grease method.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 3 out of
You're better with 2 hand control
Ok for some profiles but rather too stiff for the Dado rail I wanted to abrade..
Date published: 2019-12-10
Rated 2 out of
Still not decided on this yet
This is the second one I have had in the last six months and to be fair Toolstation did replace the first one free of charge no quibble. After using the brush on a cordless drill on low speed to clean the heat exchangers on gas boilers I started to notice that the red bristles started to fall out and I lost 2 sections before long.
I have now used the replacement one twice and one single red bristle has came away. I am not aggressive and use it lightly.
It does clean the boiler well and I do like it!
Date published: 2019-12-01