Non spark filament strip brush impregnated with abrasive grain. Ideal for deburring, surface treatment, stock removal and cleaning applications. For use on metal, plastics and wood. Mounted on a 6mm spindle. Max rpm 4,500.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Abracs Nylon Brush End 75mm is rated
Rated 5 out of
Better than expected
I just tiled my bathroom and some of the grout lines needed cleaning up. This did the job easily and accurately.
Date published: 2018-04-10
Rated 4 out of
Does a good job on moulded wood
Better than I expected, good value
Date published: 2017-08-14
Rated 5 out of
Perfect for light surface prep
Perfect to abrade a topcoat for an overcoat without damaging the undercoat. If you press on it with pressure it will dig a little deeper but wear out quick. They are not ideal for serious abrasion and prepping poor surfaces.
Date published: 2017-05-14