Precision ground for high performance. The reduced friction created by the titanium coating means these drill bits can last up to 3 x longer than standard HSS drill bits. Suitable for drilling a wide range of materials including metal, wood and plastic. Split point cutting head, allows the drill bit to instantly grip the material resulting in higher precision, accuracy and significantly faster drilling speeds.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Abracs HSS Titanium Drill Bit 3.0mm (2 Pack) is rated
Rated 5 out of
IT MAKES HOLES
What more is there to say, it makes holes. I changed the purchase at the store when I saw the drill bit was too short and not wide enough. Fortunately My Eyes knew they will not fit the drill that has minimum 1.5mm. The 1.5mm ones work well and go through MDF quickly with no effort other than the weight of the Drill. Nice quality bits with the golden colored Titanium.
Nice click and collect service from TOOLSTATION where you pay at the store after ordering online and close to home warehouse.
Date published: 2018-09-09
Rated 5 out of
I am very happy to use this drill bit drilling metal. It drils good end I had good risults.
Date published: 2018-06-18
Rated 4 out of
ok for the job
not used yet but for price & amount good price so hope be ok.
Date published: 2018-04-04