Precision ground, Titanium coating. Lasts up to 3 x longer than standard HSS drill bits. Suitable for metal, wood and plastic. Split point cutting head allows the drill bit to instantly grip the material resulting in higher precision, accuracy and significantly faster drilling speeds. Sizes: 1.0mm - 13.0mm in 0.5mm increments.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Abracs HSS Titanium Drill Bit Set (25 Piece) is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great set for the price
Great set of Titanium coated bits, most of them were sharpened well, with only one or two needing a slight touch up on the top edge. Split point makes for easier starting and reduces the need for a pilot hole in most cases.
Date published: 2019-03-05
Rated 5 out of
I was looking for new drill bits long time and I am happy choosing this one!
Date published: 2018-10-26
Rated 4 out of
Good set of drills for a home workshop
These are high quality drills, precision ground, properly sharp and titanium coated. The 13mm drill happily drilled a 50mm deep hole into aluminium.
The only reason I dropped a star is that the metal box they come in is not very well made - I had to bend mine back into shape.
Date published: 2018-04-14