20,000+ products Now available
Jul 19, 2021
Changes in store from 19th July
The safety and wellbeing of our customers still remain our number one priority. We will continue to follow the UK Government regional safety guidelines across England, Wales and Scotland, as updates are announced.
The wearing of face masks
We want our customers and colleagues to feel comfortable when shopping in our branches and encourage everyone to follow national guidelines whether shopping in England, Scotland or Wales.
- In branches in England we’re encouraging customers and colleagues to respect personal choice on the wearing of face masks.
- Whilst the wearing of face coverings is no longer a legal requirement in England, we are still encouraged to do so indoors and when people are close together.
- The wearing of face masks is still compulsory in Scotland and Wales. Here we ask that you please wear a face covering (unless exempt for health reasons) and respect social distancing measures in place.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What other safety procedures are in place?
At the beginning of the pandemic, we introduced regular deep cleaning routines to be carried out in all our branches. For the health and safety of our colleagues and customers, we will continue to carry out the following processes:
- The protective screens at checkouts will remain in place in all our branches
- Hand sanitisers will still be available to use in every branch
- Dedicated queuing lanes
- Limited numbers of people in the customer area
- If we reach our customer capacity in the branch, we may need to operate a one in, one out system
Is my local branch open for business?
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Standard opening hours are 7am – 8pm Monday – Friday, 7am – 7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday.
Can I still Click & Collect?
Yes. Click & Collect is the quickest option to purchase items from our branches so is ideal if you prefer to get through the checkout faster. Please follow these instructions if you choose to place an order in this way.
Can I have my order delivered?
Yes, of course. Please select ‘delivery’ when ordering your products online, visit our delivery details page for more information.
Can I return my order to my local branch?
Yes. We offer our customers a 30 day money back guarantee. For safety reasons some items cannot be returned including PPE, boilers, toilets and used petrol products. For a full list of exceptions, please read through our returns page. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
I need further information
You can contact us by calling our Contact Centre Team on 0330 333 3303, Online Chat or head over to our contact us page, and we’ll be happy to help.