By Mercia Product code: 15193 Pack size: Each
Want to enjoy uninterrupted views of your garden while chilling out and enjoying the summer weather? This stylish summerhouse from Mercia is the perfect place to put your feet up – with its bi-folding doors and elegant veranda, there’s no better spot to relax and unwind.
The full length glazing in the doors and side window ensures the inside of the building will benefit from plenty of natural light, so it’s a great choice as a hobby room or just to get cosy with a book. Clouds looking a bit threatening? No problem – the waterproof mineral roofing felt keeps the rain out, so you can still enjoy this summerhouse during a shower.
The walls are built using horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile, which also creates a strong and weatherproof panel. Thick wooden framing supports the summerhouse internally, ensuring a rigid and long-lasting structure in all weather.
Alongside the veranda, you’ll find a separate storage area for keeping your garden essentials stored safely out of view. This side shed maximises your garden space, helping you get the most out of your garden all year round.
Any Mercia summerhouse is always built to stand the test of time, and this one is no different. In fact, you’ll get a 10-year anti-rot guarantee for even more peace of mind – you just need to make sure you treat the timber annually, as instructed.
• Shiplap cladding’s interlocking design creates a stronger, weatherproof structure
• Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards create a strong and hard-wearing floor
• Robust floor is perfect for frequent use and storing heavier items
• Mineral roofing felt provides a waterproof seal to protect against the rain
• Full length glazed bi-folding doors add a light and airy feel to the summerhouse
• Welcoming veranda is a great place to relax and enjoy the good weather
• Side shed provides an extra storage area to maximise your garden space
• 10-year anti-rot guarantee for extra peace of mind (T&Cs apply)
• Manufactured by hand in the UK using FSC-certified timber
• Stress-free self-assembly with all fixings and instructions supplied
|Size||12' x 8'|
|Building Size (Nominal)||12' x 8'|
|Base Included||Base Included|
|Door Width (mm)||1820|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Floor Included||Floor Included|
|Framing Thickness||27mm x 44mm|
|No. of Windows||2|
|Roof Covering Material||Mineral Felt|
|Lock Included||Lock Included|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Number of Doors||4|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN