By Mercia Product code: 31445 Pack size: Each
Looking for a peaceful and comfortable area to chill out in your garden, without losing out on storage space? This corner summerhouse from Mercia is the perfect solution – this spacious building gives you plenty of room to relax, but also comes with a side shed for keeping your garden equipment hidden from view.
Designed with large, styrene-glazed windows and French doors, natural light will pour into this summerhouse – it really is the ideal setting for a hobby room, reading nook or garden retreat. It’s a bright and airy space that is always a joy to spend time in.
Weather taken a turn for the worse? No problem – the waterproof mineral roofing felt keeps the rain out, so you can still enjoy this summerhouse during a shower. The walls are built using horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile, which also creates a strong and weatherproof panel. Thick wooden framing supports the summerhouse internally, ensuring a rigid and long-lasting structure in all weather.
Meanwhile, the integrated side shed is both secure and spacious for storing your garden essentials. Access is via separate double doors, making it easy to store larger equipment and protect them from the weather.
Any Mercia summerhouse is always built to stand the test of time, and this one is no different. In fact, you’ll get a 10-year anti-rot guarantee for even more peace of mind – you just need to make sure you treat the timber annually, as instructed.
• Shiplap cladding’s interlocking design creates a stronger, weatherproof structure
• Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards create a strong and hard-wearing floor
• Robust floor is perfect for frequent use and storing heavier items
• Mineral roofing felt provides a waterproof seal to protect against the rain
• Styrene-glazed windows let in plenty of natural light
• Full length glazed double doors add a light and airy feel to the summerhouse
• Side shed provides a large storage area to maximise your garden space
• Double-door access to side shed for storing larger garden equipment
• 10-year anti-rot guarantee for extra peace of mind (T&Cs apply)
• Manufactured by hand in the UK using FSC-certified timber
• Stress-free self-assembly with all fixings and instructions supplied
|Size||11' x 7'|
|Building Size (Nominal)||11' x 7'|
|Base Included||Base Included|
|Door Width (mm)||939|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Floor Included||Floor Included|
|Framing Thickness||28mm x 28mm|
|No. of Windows||4|
|Roof Covering Material||Mineral Felt|
|Lock Included||Lock Included|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Number of Doors||4|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN