By Mercia Product code: 38114 Pack size: Each
The Mercia Helios Summerhouse range are a stylish and unique garden building, great for those looking for somewhere to relax and unwind during the summer months. The spacious and light interior is great for large pieces of furniture, comfy chairs or dining sets, to create the perfect garden retreat. Boasting four large styrene glazed windows and half glazed double doors, the interior is a bright and welcoming.
The walls of this summerhouse are constructed using premium horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile. The shiplap profile includes a protective and aesthetically pleasing lip to create a strong, weatherproof panel. Complete with thick wooden framing to support the cladding internally, this building offers a rigid and long-lasting structure.
Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards are used to construct the roof and floor of this summerhouse. Using an interlocking method, the boards lock together to create a premium, strong and hard-wearing finish which is ideal for frequently used buildings and heavier items. Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are all supplied as standard, alongside our detailed instructions and our manufacturer’s recommendations, to ensure a simple and stress free assembly process.
This building is made in the UK, using ethically sourced, FSC certified timber. All of our buildings come with an Anti-rot guarantee, to ensure your garden building looks great and lasts the test of time, this building in particular comes with a conditional 10 year Anti-rot guarantee as well as a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty. Annual re-treatment is required to maintain your building and the Anti-rot guarantee.
• Shiplap cladding – Interlocking tongue and groove boards feature a protective lip to offer a strong, premium and weatherproof panel.
• Roofing Felt Included – Provides a waterproof barrier to protect your building and its contents from the elements
• Tongue and Groove roof and floor – Heavy duty interlocking boards create a premium strong and robust finish
• Fixed Styrene Glazed Windows -Large windows all the Summerhouse to be filled with natural light. This creates an inviting and homely garden space.
• Curved Roof- This unique and stylish roof, both is aesthetically pleasing whilst providing a natural water run off to help with weather proofing.
|Size||10' x 8'|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN