V-TAC 600W Portable Power Station Green
by VTAC Product Code: 61924 61924
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
10 Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 3 business days.
• Charging your PowerStation – 230V AC mains (adaptor included), XT60 Solar Charger (panel purchased separately), car charging (cable included)
• Outputs – 2 x Type A USB, 2 x Type C USB, 2 x DC output, 1 x Auxiliary power outlet, 2 x standard AC 230V sockets (on rear of product)
• Charge time – 5 hours using mains adaptor
• 10W wireless charger
• 3W LED Flashlight with Flash & SOS
• Quiet noise level during operation
• Lightweight & compact
• Cycle life - 2000 Cycles
• 3-year warranty
V-TAC Portable Power Stations have a variety of uses and are designed to provide long-lasting power when you need it most. The V-TAC Portable Power Station can be used to power essential belongings such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc. in a wide range of leisure activities like travelling, camping, caravanning, hiking, fishing, festivals, parties, sporting events and many more. Ideal for photographers and videographers to power their cameras and other equipment whilst on a shoot, for outside caterers, and market traders to supply power when they need it most. Tradespeople can charge their tools when working on-site, where power is not accessible and take the stress out of empty batteries which can add time to a job! You can also keep essential devices operating at home in the event of a power cut.
The V-TAC 600W Power Station features a high quality, ultra safe LifePo4 lithium battery with a highly reliable BMS (battery management system) to provide consistent power and to protect the battery. A lightweight and portable unit at only 7.8kg and compact dimensions of 295mm x 206mm x 228.5mm make V-TAC’s Portable Power Station a must for those times when a ready source of ‘off grid’ power is needed. It can be mains charged at home or externally with a V-TAC folding solar panel (sold separately).
• Intelligent Monitoring: Immediate view of available power.
• Short-circuit Protection: Avoids short circuit of internal electronic components.
• Overcharge Protection: Prevents the battery from overcharging and will automatically stop charging when battery is full.
• Overpower Protection: Dynamic overpower protection will auto-stop output when overload of battery occurs.
• Battery Balance System: Extends the service life of batteries and ensures that they achieve maximum battery life (2000 cycles).
• Temperature Protection: Guarantees the battery is operating at a safe temperature.
• Over-Current Protection: Cuts the circuit when overcurrent occurs.
• Over-Voltage Protection: Protects device from high or low input voltage when the battery is charging to ensure safety of user and power station.
* Not suitable for devices such as microwaves, kettles, coffee machines, electric cars, toasters, hot plates. If in doubt, please check the wattage of the device before connecting it to the power station