V-TAC 300W Portable Power Station 288wh
by VTAC Product Code: 26271 26271
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
10 Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 3 business days.
• Outputs – 2 x Type A USB, 2 x Type C USB, 2 x DC output, 1 x Auxiliary power outlet, 1 x standard AC 230V socket
• Charge time – 5 hours using mains adaptor
• 10W wireless charger
• Charging your PowerStation – 230V AC mains (adaptor included), XT60 Solar Charger (panel purchased separately), car charging (cable included)
• 3W LED Flashlight with Flash & SOS
• Quiet noise level during operation
• Lightweight & compact
• Cycle life - 2000 Cycles
• 3-year warranty
V-TAC Portable Power Stations have a variety of uses and are designed to provide long-lasting power when you
need it most. They are the greener alternative to fuel-run generators, which produce harmful fumes. They are
portable, less noisy, cheaper to run, and they do not need to be maintained.
The V-TAC Portable Power Station can be used to power essential belongings such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc. in a wide range of leisure activities like travelling, camping, caravanning, hiking, fishing, festivals, parties, sporting events and many more. Ideal for photographers and videographers to power their cameras and other equipment whilst on a shoot, for outside caterers, and market traders to supply power when they need it most.
Tradespeople can charge their tools when working on-site, where power is not accessible and take the stress out of empty batteries which can add time to a job! You can also keep essential devices operating at home in the event of a power cut.
The V-TAC 300W Power Station features a high quality, ultra safe LifePo4 lithium battery with a highly reliable BMS (battery management system) to provide consistent power and to protect the battery. A lightweight and portable unit at only 4.3kg and compact dimensions of 249mm x 171.5mm x 208mm make V-TAC’s Portable Power Station a must for those times when a ready source of ‘off grid’ power is needed. It can be mains charged at home or externally with a V-TAC folding solar panel (sold separately).
• Intelligent Monitoring: Immediate view of available power.
• Short-circuit Protection: Avoids short circuit of internal electronic components.
• Overcharge Protection: Prevents the battery from overcharging and will automatically stop charging when battery is full.
• Overpower Protection: Dynamic overpower protection will auto-stop output when overload of battery occurs.
• Battery Balance System: Extends the service life of batteries and ensures that they achieve maximum battery life (2000 cycles).
• Temperature Protection: Guarantees the battery is operating at a safe temperature.
• Over-Current Protection: Cuts the circuit when overcurrent occurs.
• Over-Voltage Protection: Protects device from high or low input voltage when the battery is charging to ensure safety of user and power station.
*Not suitable for devices such as microwaves, kettles, coffee machines, electric cars, toasters, hot plates. If in doubt, please check the wattage of the device before connecting it to the power station