By Mercia Product code: 25660 Pack size: Each
The Mercia Corner Log Cabin offers a stylish and contemporary corner design, with traditional features and will complement any style of garden. Featuring two large opening windows and half glazed double doors, this cabin offers a bright and airy interior space to enjoy. This cabin comes with double glazing as standard, offering additional heat retention and noise reduction.
Featuring a hipped roof, you’ll find this cabin has an abundance of head room, ideal if you want to install tall furniture or lighting. High quality roofing felt is supplied as standard, for additional protection against the elements and to encourage the drainage of rainwater. This log cabin is manufactured using high quality, timber log boards that interlock to form a tight seal, protecting your building from water ingress and draughts. The interlocking system creates a strong and heat retaining structure, allowing you to use this cabin all year around! The roof and floor are constructed using tongue and groove boards, forming a heavy duty and hard-wearing finish, perfect for frequently used buildings and heavy furniture. Fitted with double glazed windows as standard and supplied with a secure mortise lock and key, you can be confident in the security of your new building.
This log cabin is made using only ethically sourced, FSC® certified timber and is made here in the UK by our highly skilled team. This cabin is supplied un-treated and will require a coat of high quality timber treatment once installed. The log cabin will be delivered as individual tongue and groove lengths and should be constructed on a firm and level base.
• High quality, interlocking log boards- This strong and long-lasting construction comes in a range of log thicknesses. So no matter the use case we can find the perfect fit for you.
• Heavy-duty 16mm tongue and groove board roof and floor- Interlocking boards create a premium strong and robust finish
• Half glazed double doors- Large double doors allow the cabin to be filled with natural light even when they are shut.
• Double glazing as standard- with double glazed windows, this log cabin is constructed to maximise the thermal qualities and allow for yearly use.
• Quality mineral felt included as standard – To ensure a weatherproof building, this building is supplied using roofing felt. Perfect for everyday use.
• Multi-use log cabin -All of our Log cabins are designed to fit around your needs. Whether your looking for a home office or a place to relax in the evening, they can cater to your needs.
• 10 year anti-rot guarantee- All our log cabins come with a conditional 10 year anti-rot guarantee.
• Made in the UK using FSC® certified timber – To ensure the longevity and to allow your to feel more confident in your purchase, we produce our log cabins using FSC certified timber. This to provide you with a building that is ethically sourced.
• Simple and easy construction- The traditional log cabin boards fit together, board by board. This technique creates a hardwearing and strong cladded wall.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN