By Einhell Product code: 79940 Pack size: Each
The Einhell TC-SM 2531/1 U crosscut and mitre saw combines user-friendliness with precision on crosscuts and mitre cuts in wood, laminate and plastic. The high-quality turntable comes with an exact angle adjustment facility that can be latched single-handedly in various positions – it’s quick and simple to set up.
The precision saw blade achieves outstanding sawing results. With a saw head that tilts to the left, it allows mitres and chamfers to be made at a wide range of angles. There are supports for the sawing of long workpieces, while the solid design of the clamping device ensures your workpiece is held securely in position. The sawdust bag keeps your workplace cleaner, and a transport brace ensures easy, safe transport.
• Base frame for stable stand and comfortable working height (84cm)
• Drag function for wide work pieces up to 310mm
• Included laser makes quick and exact cuts possible
• Turntable with precise angle setting for angular cuts
• Saw head tilts to the left for mitre cutting
• All scales are perfectly visible from the working position
• Workpiece support on both sides for long workpieces
• Spindle lock for easy blade change
• Complete with quality 60T TCT saw blade and base frame
Einhell TC-SM 2531/1 U Mitre Saw Specifications
• Supply: 230V
• Power: 1900W
• Idle speed: 4800 rpm
• Saw blade: 254mm x 30mm
• Mitre cut: 45° - 0°
• Bevel range: 45° left
• Swiveling range: 45° - 45°
• Cutting width 90° x 90°: 230mm x 70mm
• Cutting width 90° x 45°: 210mm x 70mm
• Cutting width 45° x 90°: 310mm x 40mm
• Cutting width 45° x 45°: 210mm x 40mm
• Diameter of suction adapter: 36mm
• Weight: 17.75kg
|Type||Sliding Mitre Saw|
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Bore Size (mm)||30|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Search with ToolstationADD TO HOME SCREEN