By DeWalt Product code: 95257 Pack size: Each
• Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency
• Hook and loop 125mm pad saves time when replacing pads
• Variable speed dial allows you to match the speed to the material
• Excellent counter balance for low vibration and increased durability
• Brake reduces the stopping time of the platen for increased safety
• Dust skirt improves dust capture for a safer working environment
• Low vibration allowing for extended usage without fatigue
• Built in dust extraction port allowing direct connection to dust extractor, or Dewalt AirLock system
The 18V XR Brushless 125mm Random Orbital Sander - Bare Unit has been designed to give a superior finish, sanding speeds can be adjusted from 8,000 - 12,000 orbits per minute. This cordless sander has comfortable body grip areas for optimum comfort and control. The excellent counter balance delivers lower vibration and reduced fatigue during prolonged usage. Constructed with a 125mm hook & loop platen system for faster paper change, better dust extraction and increased sanding efficiency. With safety in mind the electronic brake reduces the stopping time of the platen efficiently. The dust skirt improves dust capture for a cleaner working environment and extends the life of sander sheets. The built in dust extraction port allows for direct connection to AirLock or standard 35mm adaptor extraction system.
DeWalt XR 18V Li-Ion Battery: 4.0Ah 21058 , 5.0Ah 93235 and fast charger 87084 .
Brushless Reciprocating Saw now available: 95036 .
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Mains or Battery||Battery|
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns