• 4MP resolution
• WiFi IP camera
• 30m night vision
• Smartphone notifications
• Live streaming
• Motion detection
• Image masking
• Micro SD card slot for motion detect recordings (Micro SD card not included)
• Link to a Yale DVR for 24 hour recording and in-app playback (max 2 WiFi cameras)
With a viewing angle of 60°, the Yale smart home Wi-Fi outdoor camera allows users to check in from anywhere at any time, for peace of mind that the home is securely protected. These wireless, versatile cameras can be added to an existing Yale smart home CCTV kit, or used as a standalone camera that records directly to an SD card (not included), and can be viewed remotely via the Yale CCTV app. Smart phone compatibility provides the capability to receive alert notifications if an event is detected and view live feeds or recorded footage within the app. Image masking controls which areas are covered and which are ignored, while 30 metre night vision and full 4MP HD quality ensures clear, crisp and detailed footage around the clock. Intelligent detection and search triggers recording when an event is detected, and highlights events within the timeline to pinpoint specific activity. This weather proof camera is ready for all the elements, and simple and easy to install, with a quick set up wizard in the app.
|Brand ||Yale Smart Living |
|Colour by dominance ||Black |
|Angle(degrees) ||60 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Cordless |
|IP Rating ||IP67 |
|part.attr.names.1349 ||4MP |
- Delivery is available but due to temporary service restrictions your order may take upto 3 business days to arrive
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 and Saturday delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Yale Smart Home WiFi Camera SV-DB4MX-B is rated
Rated 2 out of
Good picture, easy install, shocking design floors
50/50 with the product excellent picture quality, easy install. Shocking set up trying to connect to WiFi. Rubbish app can't have two devices logged in at on time to view. Camera keeps going offline (it's less than 4m from the WiFi box and have fibre internet) I wish I didn't bother will be going back after lockdown and a wired CCTV system going in
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 4 out of
Sits well on a wall.
Good looking camera but the Yale back-up is rubbish, the instructions for installation could be a lot better!
Date published: 2019-08-06
Rated 1 out of
Very poor app
Just bought this and whilst the camera seems okay the App is absolutely rubbish rendering the WiFi set up process a nonsense. Suffice to say it's going back
Date published: 2019-05-04
Rated 5 out of
Took some time to set up, use Ethernet cable then Wi-fi then connects ok. Only downside is the remote app is not very sophisticated
Date published: 2019-04-08
Rated 5 out of
We bought this cctv. Picture quality is excellent. Overall a fab buy.
Date published: 2018-10-29