By Luceco Product code: 70490 Pack size: Each
High light output, efficient performance and simple installation – this FType fire-rated downlight from Luceco won’t let you down.
The FType’s Samsung LED chips deliver 100 lumens of light per watt and, with a long-lasting lifespan of up to 25,000 hours, it’s the perfect choice for ceiling lighting. The cool white 4000K light is crisp and bright, but also dimmable so you can adjust it to suit the mood. A 60° beam angle ensures impressive coverage.
When installing the downlight, Speedfit wiring ensures a quick and easy push-fit terminal connection. An insulation-coverable Clip&Fit driver makes things even more simple, with no tools required.
• 100 lumens per watt – impressive light output and highly efficient
• Cool white 4000K light provides crisp and bright lighting
• Dimmable – easily adjust your lighting to suit the mood
• Long-lasting with an average life of 25,000 hours
• 60° beam angle provides a wider coverage of light
• Baffled back lens designed for low glare illumination
• Insulation-coverable Clip&Fit driver for quick and easy tool-less installation
• Simple loop in / loop out push-fit terminal connection – no tools needed
• 89mm depth | 90mm diameter | 75mm cut-out
• Fire-tested to 30, 60 and 90 minutes – BS 476 Part 21:1987
• Complies to Part L1 / L2, Part C air leakage, Part E acoustic compliant
• Three-year manufacturer's warranty (T&Cs apply)
|Light Bulb Colour||Cool White|
Please be aware that Royal Mail strikes on 30th September and 1st October may cause a slight delay in our usual delivery timescales. We’ll do everything we can to try to avoid any impacts to our service, and apologise in advance if you experience delays receiving your order.
We recommend placing orders as early as possible, to avoid delivery delays. Alternatively, please use our Click & Collect service or visit your local store to buy your items.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN