Premium quality, manufactured to BS1566 (part L compliant). 22mm primary heating coil. G1B preferred size of primary connections. Foam insulation factory applied to save time and money. 1" male screw connections for heating coil. 2.25" immersion heater boss, internal thread (female). Cold and hot draw off connections are both female.
|Brand ||RM Cylinders |
|Manufacture ID ||945 IND BOX |
|Type ||Hot Water |
|Volume (L) ||120 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Indirect Hot Water Cylinder 900 x 450 120L is rated
Rated 5 out of
This item was exactly what I needed and very competitive on price. Picked click and collect option and was ready in 10 minutes
Date published: 2020-06-28
Rated 5 out of
Much better than my old one, better insulated and thicker copper. Fittings on tank lined up with pipe work, easy to fit. Well pleased especially with staff at local branch
Date published: 2020-05-31
Rated 5 out of
Hooray, hot water again!
Cylinder now installed and working well. This was a like for like replacement and only required a small realignment to one pipe feed. Spent some time trimming away the foam around each connection but over all, very pleased. Got me out of a tight corner in lockdown!
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 3 out of
Bobs Handyman Service
Bought this to replace a clients HWC which was leaking near the hot water outlet. The pipe connections on the side were approx 20mm higher on this cylinder so had to adjust length of pipes on boiler connections. Unfortunately the cylinder started to leak somewhere around the joint between base and side so had to replace after 9 days. I am awaiting compensation from manufacturers via Toolstation. As this has ocured during the covid pandemic things may be protracted. Will post how things progressed when I revue the replacement!
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of
Cylinder is spot on, just moved into a house which had numerous amount of problems with the whole central heating, toolstation is always on the mark with everything i get and every item is in stock, cylinder works like a dream.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 4 out of
Excellent Customer Service from RM Cylinders
I bought this tank almost two years ago. It recently developed a small leak from below the element flange. As Tool station warrantee only one year I gave the manufacturers a ring and within four days a chap was dispatched to my address who replaced the tank for me free of charge with no fuss what so ever. Very impressed and grateful to Eddie and his team at RM cylinders for their prompt action and excellent customer service. Simply brilliant thanks.
Date published: 2019-07-28
Rated 4 out of
Better than the reviews suggest?
Purchased in a hurry as existing cylinder started to leak. A few quid cheaper than rival, but the reviews weren't altogether glowing. The threads were a bit coarse and reviews suggest PTFE Tape wasn't good enough, so purchased a tube of Fernox L-SX and barely had a leak on any joint. Very satisfied.
Date published: 2019-07-20
Rated 1 out of
Lasted only 14 months before developing a leak. Manufacturer's warranty is 24 months but because it was over 12 months there was no assistance or cooperation from Toolstation. Still trying to get RM Cylinders to collect faulty cylinder and refund me.
Date published: 2019-03-01