Heat Mat PipeGuard 18.5m
by HeatMat Product Code: 69692 69692
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
15 Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 3 business days.
Once installed, the Heat Mat PipeGuard ensures heat is automatically applied to the pipe when the temperature drops close to freezing. When the pipe has reached a safe temperature, it will switch off again to ensure no energy is wasted.
This heater can protect water, condensate and waste pipes from the worst that winter can throw at them. It’s suitable for use with pipes up to 38mm in diameter.
Plastic pipes should be covered with aluminium foil first to help spread the heat efficiently, and all units must be covered with a suitable pipe insulation to allow them to operate efficiently. All electrical connections must be approved by a suitably qualified electrician.
• Frost protection for pipes down to -25°C or 13°F
• Suitable for pipes up to 38mm in diameter
• 18.5m in length – other lengths available to best suit your job
• Ready-made, maintenance-free unit – simply connect to power supply
• Easy to install – can be quickly zip-tied in place
• Integrated thermostat to ensure energy efficiency
• Monitors pipe temperature rather than air temperature – minimises running costs
• Entirely hidden from view once covered with insulation
• Fully earthed for electrical safety
• Developed for use in Scandinavia – copes with extreme winter conditions
• 10-year comprehensive warranty backed by European Insurance
Technical Advice and Support
Call: 01444 247020