Variable speed Wrench with Brushless Technology
• 2 x 2.0Ah Li-Ion batteries
• 60min fast charger
• Impact rate 0 - 3300bpm
• No load speed: 0 - 2200rpm
• ½" Drive
• LED worklight
• Maximum torque: 250Nm
Supplied with 2 x 2.0Ah batteries, charger and carrying case.
Replacement Draper D20 Li-Ion batteries available: 2.0Ah 46471 , 3.0Ah 55485 , 4.0Ah (69023) and charger 34000
|Brand ||Draper |
|Voltage ||20 |
|Battery Type ||Li-Ion |
|Type ||Impact Wrench |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Cordless |
|Batteries Included ||2 x 2.0Ah |
|Brushed or Brushless ||Brushless |
|Power Supply ||Battery |
|User Guide ||click here |
|User Guide ||click here |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Draper D20 20V Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Wrench 2 x 2.0Ah is rated
Rated 5 out of
was and is good but had a bit of trouble removing wheel nuts as the were over tight for the motor
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 1 out of
Poor performance - not even close to 250nm
I bought this to allow me to remove my motorcycle wheels - single rear nut tightened to 230nm. This doesn’t get close - in fact it’s so weak that I can hold the socket with my hand and it’ll not turn. Utterly useless, avoid!
Date published: 2020-01-16
Rated 3 out of
No guts Draper
Disappointed in the performance of this tool. I believe it says 250nm torque, but i tried it on some wheel nuts which i torqued up to 90nm and it did not budge them. I'll use it for 3/8 and smaller drive sockets/bits, but that is not what i wanted. Its a nicely made package easy to operate with hammer action, 1/2" drive, two batteries, charger, and a built-in light, it just has no guts. I have a mains electric driven hammer action tool, but it is a beast and you need to be careful how you position it to avoid injury to your fingers and wrist. The Draper torque is supposedly about 2/3 of the torque of the mains unit but thats not my experience.
Date published: 2019-11-10