• Power input: 1050W
• No load speed: 13,500rpm
• Depth of cut: 4mm
• Max rebate depth: 25mm
Supplied with tungsten carbide tipped reversible blades, parallel fence, rebate depth guide, dust extraction spout and heavy duty carrying case.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
DeWalt D26500K 1050W 4mm Planer 110V is rated
Rated 1 out of
Not had it long but ok so far
Date published: 2019-04-27
Rated 5 out of
A really powerful planer with some good features
I chose this because my previous planer had failed twice after 18 months of light use so I was not prepared to risk a third failure since the manufacturer was not helpful. Toolstation did however refund the price so I upgraded to the more expensive De Walt machine. It has taken a little while to get used to because it is heavy (but I knew that). It gives a good finish and adjustment is simple. I like the chip collection system which is powerful and the bag is well filled and easy to empty since it has an internal spring which may be punched to compress it and the chips drop out. Disadvantages are weight, noise and vibration but nothing that can't be tolerated for a machine that is rarely used for more than a minute or two at a time. My other De Walt tool has the same motor size and has had some quite hard use without problem so I give a good reliability rating
Date published: 2019-03-29
Rated 5 out of
Does what it says on the tin!
Did the job i bought it for ....took of 4mm from pine door, no trouble. No regreats buy the best. It will take anything in its stride. I can add it to my Dewalt collection!
Date published: 2019-02-21