Particularly good on all wood, metal, fillers, primers and paint surfaces, giving a high stock removal but at the same time a constant finish. Hook and loop backing.
|Brand ||Norton |
|Manufacture ID ||63642560777 |
|Length (mm) ||94 |
|Grit ||120 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Delta Sanding Disc 94mm 120 Grit (10 Pack) is rated
Rated 1 out of
Velcro very poor - dose not stick to tool
Tried both the 50 and 80 grit on a brand new sander, the velcro is so poor that as soon as you turn the tool on the pads fly off. Sanding paper seems ok quality but useless as it wont stay on the tool.
Date published: 2019-01-21
Rated 5 out of
Good value for money
Intend to buy some more, such good value.
Date published: 2017-12-16
Rated 4 out of
The backing is far better than the thinner disc and grips the tool better.
Date published: 2017-06-28
Rated 1 out of
Only 2 out of an entire pack stayed attached to my Makita for more than a couple of seconds, velcro is very poor. Grit does the job if the pad stays on long enough.
Date published: 2017-03-08