By Brother Product code: 77444 Pack size: Each
The Brother PTE300VP is a handheld label printer commonly used in electrical and datacom installations. It prints labels from 3.5 to 18 mm wide, so you can get the perfect size to suit your application. It is commonly used to create labels for wiring, switches, alarms or plugs. You can make labels to note the model type, explain the component's use or warn of associated dangers. The printer works with laminate and heat shrink materials to provide your labels with extra protection.
The quick start guide and simple general setting make it easy to begin. For more specific electrical labelling that may require colour-coding or font specifications, the more detailed instructions included will help you. It has a large backlit display so you can use it in dark conditions. The unit comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and can also take six AAs when needed.
• Prints TZE labels up to 18 mm wide in a variety of colours
• Smart label application keys for quick and easy use
• Li-ion rechargeable battery for mobile printing on the go
• Cable wrap, heat shrink and sequential numbering smart keys
• Auto power-off function ensures each battery charge lasts longer
• Time and date printing function, plus electrical and audio-visual symbols
• Print speed of up to 20mm per second, with five lines of print
• Set includes carry case, AC adaptor and 8m black-on-yellow 18mm tape cartridge
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN