Compact water heater supplies one or several water outlets with instant hot water at the same time, even where space is at a premium.
• Front-facing dial and LED indication for ease of operation
• Flow sensor system initiates instantaneous water heating when a tap is opened
• 4-step dial to set the desired power level
• Easy to maintain with frontal access to all internal components
• Complete safety thanks to its double thermal cut-out
• Elegant brushed effect front panel and sleek cover of water inlet and outlet pipes
• Maximum working pressure: 8 bar
• Maximum working temperature: 55°C
Get hot water precisely when needed and in the right amount by simply opening the tap with no pre-heating time or space necessary to store it. Aures Slim Multi eliminates heat loss and reduces energy consumption, and as a result boasts ErP energy class 'A', the top level of energy efficiency in the instant electric water heating sector.
Dimensions: H x W x D - 178 x 304 x 98mm
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Ariston Aures Slim Instantaneous Water Heater 9.5kW is rated
Rated 1 out of
Terrible design and quality
Unit has been installed for approximately one month, and frankly it is a piece of junk. Cable routing is too small to accept the correct cable size, screw holes are covered by both the incoming mains feed and the units own internal wiring. As mentioned already, the cable does not sit in the cable cutout, and a previous reviewer noted this meant it did not sit flush. I totally agree, very poorly designed.
To top it all off, about 1 month after fitting, the seal around the element failed, spraying water all over the inside of the unit, covering the electrics and causing a flood in the cupboard!
Will try and obtain a replacement and see if that is any better, maybe I was unlucky, but this leak could have had potentially very serious consequences.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 4 out of
I found the cable entry to small, the unit would have had to be spaced off the mounting surface this was not suitable for me so I returned the unit. Must say it looked good quality and a great price.
Date published: 2020-03-11
Rated 3 out of
Poor installation instructions and incompatible
Nice product with lousy installation instructions and incompatible fittings. The plastic feed connection contain a non return valve insert obstructing most 1/2 fittings. Solution was to remove and replace with separate NRV which made this not quite the bargain it seemed.
Date published: 2020-02-12