Set contains: 5 x T101BR HCS Clean (wood), 5 x T101B HCS Clean (wood), 5 x T144D HCS Fast (wood), 5 x T111C HCS Standard (wood), 5 x T118A HSS Standard (metal) and 5 x T118G HSS Standard (metal).
|Brand ||Abracs |
|Type ||Jigsaw Blade |
|Pack Size ||30 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Abracs Bayonet Jigsaw Blade Set (30 Piece) is rated
Rated 5 out of
A cut above the rest
Good quality blades, decent variety, bought after I got new jigsaw.
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 5 out of
Abracs jigsaw blade set.
A useful collection of the most commonly used blades in a handy container where I can keep them close to where I am working.
Date published: 2019-11-10
Rated 4 out of
Not used all blades yet but generally Abracs get the job done for a reasonable price (compared to others).
Date published: 2019-02-21
Rated 5 out of
Look to be good quality
Not used yet, but the range of blade sizes and materials that can be cut meets my needs. Dispensing box is useful to keep the blades in one place. Bought after reading other purchasers reviews.
Date published: 2018-09-19
Rated 5 out of
100% using Abracs again
I bought this kit for a variety of jobs and I have to say these blades are terrific. Superb quality compared to the brands I have bought previously. The first job I did with these involved a lot of one handed inverted cuts using my Bosch body grip Jigsaw. The wood blades are smooth, quick and easy to control and I can make tighter bends in the cuts than I could with other similar blades. I also found that after I finished, the blades were not too hot to remove. The hss blades were used on a mixture of sheet metal in varying thicknesses and they performed brilliantly in all cases. I even used it on 6mm thick steel and when I used it along with some copper grease, it cut it no problem! So happy with these wouldn't hesitate to recommend these to others.
Date published: 2018-05-16