Set contains: 5 x T101BR HCS Clean (wood), 5 x T101B HCS Clean (wood), 5 x T144D HCS Fast (wood), 5 x T111C HCS Standard (wood), 5 x T118A HSS Standard (metal) and 5 x T118G HSS Standard (metal).
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Abracs Bayonet Jigsaw Blade Set (30 Piece) is rated
Rated 4 out of
Not used all blades yet but generally Abracs get the job done for a reasonable price (compared to others).
Date published: 2019-02-21
Rated 5 out of
Look to be good quality
Not used yet, but the range of blade sizes and materials that can be cut meets my needs. Dispensing box is useful to keep the blades in one place. Bought after reading other purchasers reviews.
Date published: 2018-09-19
Rated 5 out of
100% using Abracs again
I bought this kit for a variety of jobs and I have to say these blades are terrific. Superb quality compared to the brands I have bought previously. The first job I did with these involved a lot of one handed inverted cuts using my Bosch body grip Jigsaw. The wood blades are smooth, quick and easy to control and I can make tighter bends in the cuts than I could with other similar blades. I also found that after I finished, the blades were not too hot to remove. The hss blades were used on a mixture of sheet metal in varying thicknesses and they performed brilliantly in all cases. I even used it on 6mm thick steel and when I used it along with some copper grease, it cut it no problem! So happy with these wouldn't hesitate to recommend these to others.
Date published: 2018-05-16