Prevent vehicle theft and reserve parking spaces with this heavy duty, folding 3 legged parking barrier from Streetwize. Made from air-hardened A3 steel with zinc plating, this parking barrier can be fixed to a concrete floor for a secure fit. Barrier is secured with a padlock and key. Ideal for contract parking, driveways and apartments. Bolts are supplied. Please note, returns will not be accepted if the supplied keys and padlock are not sent back with the product.
• (W) 80cm x (D) 46cm x (H) 43cm
• A3 steel with zinc plating
• Includes 1 brass padlock with 3 keys
• Supplied with 9 bolts
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
3 Leg Parking Barrier is rated
Rated 5 out of
Decent bit of kit
I bought this for my daughter to deter miscreants from parking in her private parking space. I opted for the barrier as opposed to a post because I think it looks more effective.
I hardly needed to refer to the instruction sheet, my only criticism of which is that it doesn't seem to specify the diameter of the drill required for the 'rawlbolts' but a quick check with my caliper sorted that.
Difficult to score the product properly for reliability given I have only just received it but it looks galvanized so I don't expect corrosion to be an issue.
The padlock doesn't look too substantial but as the objective of the purchase is to deter people parking in the space I'm not too bothered. If I wanted the barrier to double up as a theft prevention device then I'd maybe invest in a more robust looking padlock but the barrier is there to prevent parking so I won't worry too much about the padlock.
My daughter is happy with the barrier and that's the main thing.
Date published: 2020-02-14
Rated 5 out of
Sturdy and Easy to Install
As this parking barrier was a really reasonable price, I did think that it may be a little flimsy - but was wrong. It had someone reverse into it on the first day of installation (scuffed the hi-vis tape and scraped the barrier) it withstood the incident really well without any damage to the structure. It has stopped anyone using my parking space and is straight forward to use.
The initial nstallation took a matter of minutes.
Date published: 2019-06-04