By Unbranded Product code: 47121 Pack size: Each
A flexible grey polybutylene pushfit system, ideal for all domestic water supplies and central heating applications. Pipe and fittings are both manufactured from the same raw material, therefore offering uniform expansion and contraction.
Compatible with all copper pipe manufactured to BS2871.
With its low thermal conductivity and high resistance to corrosion, making it ideal for internal and external applications
• Suitable hot and cold plumbing and central heating including pressurised and combi systems
• Can be used in both sealed and open vent systems
• BS EN 7291 parts 1 and 2, BSI Kitemark approved
• 25 year guarantee
• Minimum operating temperature - 20 °C
• Maximum operating temperature - 82 °C
• Maximum operating pressure at minimum temperature - 12 BAR
• Maximum operating pressure at maximum temperature - 3.5 BAR
|Manufacturer ID||KPT 15|
|Equal or Reducing||Equal|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN