9 May 2017
Geoff Corbett, a bricklayer from Winchester, has won the first prize of a BMW S1000RR Milwaukee race edition superbike in Toolstation’s ‘Win a Superbike’ prize draw.
61 year-old Geoff is married with two adult sons, and has been involved in the building trade for over 30 years. He’s a regular customer of Toolstation and saw the chance to win a superbike in his local branch. To take part he simply entered his details on www.toolstation.com and was randomly selected as the lucky winner.
He collected his prize at the Winchester branch of Toolstation on Wykeham Industrial Estate, where regional manager Shane Marshall handed over the keys to the Milwaukee power tool company-branded superbike.
Taking his first seat on the BMW superbike, Geoff said:
“I’m so very grateful for this prize – I’m used to Toolstation providing all my supplies for the job, but never expected it to include a superbike! It is a higher spec bike than I expected and is such a powerful machine – between myself and two grown-up sons it won’t go short of attention!”.
Along with the superbike, other prizes in the Toolstation free prize draw included a pair of tickets to the European round of the 2017 World Superbike championship, including flights, car hire, hotel and weekend VIP passes to the race team hospitality suite; plus further runner-up prizes of Reisser pozi screw sets; Einhell lawnmowers and combi drills; a Karcher vacuum cleaner; and a Roughneck heavy-duty gorilla bar set.
John Meaden, marketing director at Toolstation, said:
“The superbike proved to be hugely popular, with many entrants eager to win. Congratulations to Geoff for winning this great prize, a very deserving winner and it sounds like the bike will get lots of use. We’re pleased to be able to offer our customer’s prize draws such as this; it gives us a chance to thank them for their custom. We have recently been voted Which? Retailer of the Year for the second year running, following on from some great customer feedback. It’s testament to our service that customers like Geoff continue to use us but we don’t take this for granted and continue to improve our offering.”
Picture: Geoff Corbett receives the keys to his BMW S1000RR Milwaukee race edition superbike, from Shane Marshall, regional manager at Toolstation.
• Geoff Corbett collected his superbike prize from the Winchester branch of Toolstation, Wykeham Industrial Estate, Moorside Road, SO23 TRX
• We are one of the UK’s fastest growing suppliers to the trade. Builders, plumbers, electricians, painters and decorators and all those trades in between – rely on our stock availability and every day low prices on over 11,000 products selected for them.
• We pride ourselves on making our customers’ work easier by making sure they can get the right product for the job just when they need it.
• First established in 2003, we have over 250 stores across the UK, that are open 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm (Sundays 9am – 4pm). For our customers convenience we offer Click & Collect or a next business day delivery service on orders up to 8pm Mon – Thurs, with free delivery on orders over £10 via our website or through our dedicated UK call centre.
• Our quick and friendly customer service is award winning. Thanks to our customer satisfaction ratings we have been named Retailer of the Year 2016 in the annual Which? awards, as well as best Online Retailer in the DIY & Decorating category for four years running, and best High Street Retailer both in the DIY category and overall for 2016.
• Our Head office is based at Express Park, Bridgwater, TA6 4RN
For media enquiries please contact Tribe Communications:
Gareth Jones: 07961 42308 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Griffiths: 07793 200888 | Rachel@tribecomms.com