By Makita Product code: 39330 Pack size: Each
• 15-64mm nails
• Up to 4000 nails per charge
• Depth adjustable. Tool-less nail jam clearing. Magazine window
• LED job light and LED battery charge indication
• Register online for 3 year guarantee
• Includes: charger, hex wrench, soft nose cushions, case
Makita GF600SE Cordless Second Fix Nailer (2 x 7.2V batteries) specification:
• Charging Time 30 min
• Voltage 7.2V
• Nail Length/Gauge 15-64mm/16Ga
• Work amount on a single battery charge 4,000 shots
• Work amount per fuel cell 1,000 shots
• Magazine Capacity 100
• Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration no load 3.5 m/sec²
• Weight 2.2kg
• Tool-less nail jam clearing
• Soft nose tip used to prevent marking the workpiece. Notched to help with alignment for accurate nailing
• Misfire inhibitor plate for smaller length nails
• Magazine window for easy confirmation on nail size in magazine
• Dual position hook convenient for hanging machine on rafters
• Ergonomic soft grip
• Depth adjustable
• Uses 7.2V Li-ion battery as power source for ignition spark, gas mixing, air intake/exhaust and supply of cooling air
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 1.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Pack Contents||Nailer, batteries, charger, safety glasses, hex wrench, soft nose cushions, case|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN