¼” thread, height adjustable from 60cm to 150cm and 2 x level vials
Allows laser or camera to be easily screwed on to the tripod. Clips allow easy extendibility of tripod. Ergonomic and compact design makes tripod easy to carry. Includes Level to position device accurately. Side handle provides easy manoeuvrability of device. Side wheel helps to adjust height of the tripod.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Stanley Laser Tripod is rated
Rated 4 out of
Lightweight but has sufficient strength.
Legs are easy to adjust and lock, rotates at the mount, looks fine.
Date published: 2019-05-08
Rated 4 out of
Good value for money
I bought this to do my kitchen, its a little wobbly when the telescopic bit is initially wound up but the thumb screw keeps it straight when tightened. Aside from that its a useful bit of kit. I set it up in the corner of the room and it allowed me to work all round. Tiling, worktop and cupboards are all straight so proofs in the pudding. Good for the money.
Date published: 2019-04-16