By Evolution Product code: 24084 Pack size: Each
Powerful enough to take on the big jobs, but with the finesse to tackle the small ones too. With this Evolution RAGE5-S table saw, you’ll get multi-material performance that makes light work of any cut.
The RAGE5-S will easily cut steel, aluminium, wood (even with embedded nails) and plastic, using just one tungsten carbide-tipped 255mm TCT 28T blade. Excellent at ripping thin stock, making accurate crosscuts and handling sheet materials, it’s the perfect tool on site or for the keen home DIYer.
Powered by a 1500W high-torque motor, the table saw offers up to 45° bevel and 60° mitre cutting ability that can be fine-tuned and easily adjusted. Blade depth can be adjusted across an 80mm height range.
A full-length adjustable fence, angle guide, adjustable material pusher, and an extendable platform on the left and right sides of the top plate makes this a truly versatile saw. Factor in its wheels and foldability for easy job site portability too, and it’s an invaluable all-rounder.
• Multi-material cutting technology – one blade cuts multiple materials
• Powerful 1500W high-torque motor and optimised gearbox
• Assemble or collapse in seconds – take it from job to job
• 0-45° bevel tilt and 60-60° mitre fence covers all common compound cutting angles
• 83mm depth of cut at 90° and 58mm depth of cut at 45°
• Accurate rip cutting and reliable, smooth square cutting
• Adjustable, full-length parallel fence with measuring rail guide
• Extendable table surface of 1200 x 640mm to handle wide workpieces
• Integrated dust port above and below the blade
• Three-year manufacturer’s warranty (T&Cs apply)
• Includes 1x 255mm 28T TCT multi-material blade, 1x blade guard with extraction port, 1x dust extraction hose, 1x mitre gauge, 1x anti-bounce device, 1x adjustable rip fence, 1x push stick, 2x spanners, 1x assorted fixings
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Cable length (m)||1.5|
|Sound volume||93.2 dB(A)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN