Two speed 150mm styled extractor fan
• IPX4, 220-240V 12.9/28.4W
• Wall, ceiling and panel mounting
• Airflow: 216/248m³/h, 60/69L/s
• Sound: 42.3/44.6dBA at 3m
• Part F, L and ErP compliant
• SFP: 0.22/0.41W/L/s
|Brand ||Xpelair |
|Colour by dominance ||White |
|Manufacture ID ||93174AW |
|Voltage ||220-240 |
|Wattage ||12.9 |
|Size (mm) ||150 |
|Extractor Fan Shape ||Square |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Xpelair Simply Silent Contour C6S 150mm Extractor Fan Pullcord is rated
Rated 1 out of
Just like a review I read above,this fan is in no way silent,not even close,and like a review above the top the casing is so flimsy it fouled the rotor and I had to pack the casing out,to free the motor.The top casing would only just stay on,and one clip ,arrived broken so had to stick it on.
Date published: 2019-01-25
Rated 3 out of
Nice looks but feels flimsy
The attraction is the "silent" fan, but not hooked up yet, so we'll see -sorry aboput that. But all the little tabs are vedry fragile, but important, and sunk in a wall 200 years old, it isn't safe just to box it in, so I;ve had to beef up the protection with tape. Ther springs are meant to be week to oshut the backdraft, but these are poorly fixed on too. Let's hope it is quiet!
Date published: 2018-08-02
Rated 1 out of
Simply Silent It Is Not!
Very noisy and not what I expected from this make and at this price. When my electrician fitted it. As soon as you put the grill in place the fan seized up. The only way to free it was to cut out a small section at the centre of the grill so the rotor didn't catch on it. It wasn't until after he had done this that we realised how noisy it was otherwise I would have sent it back. Now it's too late of course
Date published: 2017-05-01