Individually tested at 10,000V and guaranteed safe at 1,000V (EN60900:2012).
Extra-Slim blade features integrated insulation, for easy access to recessed screws.
Ideal to actuate RCBO spring clamps.
Set contains: SL3.5 x 100mm, SL3 x 70mm, SL4 x 100mm, SL5.5 x 125mm, PH1 x 80mm, PH2 x 100mm and PZ2 x 100mm.
|Brand ||Wera |
|Manufacture ID ||05 006480 001 |
|Type ||Screwdriver |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Wera Kraftform Plus Extra-Slim VDE Screwdriver Set (7 Piece) is rated
Rated 5 out of
WERA excellent tools
These are excellent screwdrivers. Ignore the bizarre other review which is not about the quality of the screwdrivers at all but just a moan about the description on Toolstation which is no reason to mark down one of the best screwdriver sets you can get. Wera tools are always good and I have come across many other professional tradesmen using these screwdrivers too. I have WERA VDE screwdrivers, WERA hammer through screwdrivers and some of the green and black handle ones. All excellent, good grip in your hand, ends strong and no issues with the tips bending or snapping.
Date published: 2019-02-10
Rated 1 out of
Wera insulated slimline screwdriver set
The catalogue description is wrong as the is no PZ bits in this set, so I took the item straight back for a refund.
Date published: 2017-03-07