Articulated arm allows for easy setting from 1mm to 40mm. Thin 0.5mm guide plate for access into narrow gaps. Sliding steel guide plate for up to 50mm projection.
Ideal for scribing worktops, end panels, shelves, skirtings, architrave, plinths and many more. Single handed operation for easy adjustment.
|Brand ||Trend |
|Material ||Steel |
|Manufacture ID ||E/SCRIBE |
|Video ||click here |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Trend Easyscribe Scribing Tool is rated
Rated 5 out of
What a brilliant piece of kit
Saw this advertised and wise I had got one earlier absolutely brilliant
Date published: 2019-06-22
Rated 2 out of
Seems well built and is useful, blade will need filing as it hasn't been deburred... Only the end bit is finished.
However packaging states there is a box of ten spare graphites... I only have three... Packaging was stapled and should have remembered that Toolstation doesn't always check returned items before resale...
Priced competitively and didn't have time to go back, so quite annoyed...
Time will tell if it is reliable.
Date published: 2019-05-21