Inflates a 13” tyre from 0 PSI to 35 PSI in 3.5 minutes. Wind-up cable for tidy storage. Backlit digital screen shows readings clearly in all light and weather conditions. Large on/off button for easy use.
Digital display with units in PSI, kPA or bar. 3m cable to reach tyres all around the vehicle. Powered from in-car 12V socket. 3 piece adaptor set for use with bicycles, balls and small inflatables. Storage for dust caps during inflation.
|Brand ||Ring Automotive |
|Manufacture ID ||RTC400 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Ring 12V Digital Tyre Inflator is rated
Rated 5 out of
Better than I expected it to be.!
Nice compact design and so much easier than using a traditional foot pump. Used twice already on a car and bike and it performed well.! It comes with 3 additional attachments for different valves including one for a use on a ball.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 3 out of
Nice design but poor performance
Bought this as my old RAC compressor had died. Thought the screw connection would be better than the old clip type fitting which always lets out a lot of air when detaching but dresm on - screw fitment also lets out pressure when undoing. Doubt that it could get anywhere near performance claimed before it burnt out - took ages to struggle to 32psi. My old RAC unit was much more powerful .Power connection is poor,too, and I struggled to get a good connection. Next time, I'll go back to a foot pump!!
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 1 out of
Not at this time
Rubbish thing 12V connector did not fit correctly and worked the first time so I returned it for a refund. Would NOT recommend one.
Date published: 2019-10-23
Rated 4 out of
Adequate for normal car tye pressure,takes much to long
Date published: 2019-09-06
Rated 1 out of
IT WORKED FOR LESS THAN A MINUTE. ONLY GOT UP TO 50 psi THEN STARTED STUTTERING THEN STOPPED.
Date published: 2019-09-01
Rated 5 out of
Small but powerful.
I bought this inflator as a replacement, I needed to pump my Caravan tyres up to 65 psi. It did this with ease, got a little hot, but I put this down to 1st time use and quite a long period of time getting up to pressure, but it did this job satisfactory.
I would recommend this inflator to others.
Date published: 2019-06-09
Rated 5 out of
Easy to use
I bought this as a replacement, purely because this screw on valve adapter is so much easier than the old fashioned clip on ones (I must have lost a few pounds of air just trying to get those adapters on the valve).
Date published: 2019-05-26
Rated 4 out of
Powerful and compact
A powerful tyre inflator in acompact package. I thought the first one I bought was faulty as it 'clicked' when the button was pressed but didn't operate the pump motor. I contacted Toolstation who were very helpful and immediately offered to replace it. However, before took it back to exchange it, I tried it on another car and it worked beautifully. I subsequently realised that the battery on the first car was not powerful enough for the power requirement of the pump! After fully recharging the battery on the first car, the pump worked as intended, albeit with car engine running as well. The pump is quite small and is a circular shape such that it fits inside the wheel rim of the spare wheel. However it puts out a good volume of air and inflates a tyre quite quickly. Powerful and compact.
Date published: 2019-04-26