• Emits 3 variable frequencies undetectable to humans through 4 powerful speakers to a range of up to 15 metres with 60 degree rotation
• Repels unwanted animals from your garden without harm
• Works on a looped cycle or infrared motion sensor setting
• LED light smartly indicates settings and low battery
• Targets rodents, dogs, cats, mink, rabbits, squirrels and foxes
• Uses two 9V batteries (not included)
• Includes both wall mount and ground spike for flexible positioning
|Brand ||Pest-Stop |
|Type ||Repel |
|Animal Type ||General |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Outdoor Ultrasonic All Pest Repeller is rated
Rated 1 out of
I bought this because the squirrels where diging the soil to get our plant bulbs out.
It doesn't work at all
They even climb on it and sit there for a wile.
Date published: 2019-03-03
Rated 1 out of
I don't recommend this product
This repeller is very poorly made. Out of the box it is not waterproof. It lasted 4 days on its first set of batteries and when I went to renew them I found water in the bottom of the case. The little window at the front was not glued in properly and let rain water in. I sealed this with hot glue and now it doesn't seem to leak but it eats batteries. 2 x 9v batteries every 4 days is expensive.
Date published: 2019-02-25