• Emits 3 variable frequencies undetectable to humans through 4 powerful speakers to a range of up to 15 metres with 60 degree rotation
• Repels unwanted animals from your garden without harm
• Works on a looped cycle or infrared motion sensor setting
• LED light smartly indicates settings and low battery
• Targets rodents, dogs, cats, mink, rabbits, squirrels and foxes
• Uses two 9V batteries (not included)
• Includes both wall mount and ground spike for flexible positioning
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Outdoor Ultrasonic All Pest Repeller is rated
Rated 1 out of
I bought this because the squirrels where diging the soil to get our plant bulbs out.
It doesn't work at all
They even climb on it and sit there for a wile.
Date published: 2019-03-03
Rated 1 out of
I don't recommend this product
This repeller is very poorly made. Out of the box it is not waterproof. It lasted 4 days on its first set of batteries and when I went to renew them I found water in the bottom of the case. The little window at the front was not glued in properly and let rain water in. I sealed this with hot glue and now it doesn't seem to leak but it eats batteries. 2 x 9v batteries every 4 days is expensive.
Date published: 2019-02-25