• 3 Mode-Rotary, Rotary Hammer & Hammer Only
• Massive 2.4 Joules of Impact
• Torque Limiting Clutch
• 26mm Drilling Capacity In Concrete
• Register online for 3 Year Guarantee
• Includes; Side Handle, Depth Stop & Case
MAKITA HR2630 3 Function SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill
• Modified operation-mode change lever enables switch from 'Rotation' to 'Hammering' mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck.
• 3 mode operation: Rotation only / Rotation with hammering / Hammering only
• One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
• Variable speed control by trigger
• Forward / reverse rotation
• Torque limiter
• Double Insulation
• 40 different bit angle settings
• Compact and lightweight design
• Depth stop
• Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort.
• Impact energy 2.4 J
• Max in concrete (TCT bit) 26 mm
• Max in concrete (TCT core) 68 mm
• Max in concrete (Diamond core) 80 mm
• Max in wood 32 mm
• Max in steel 13 mm
• Impacts per minute 0 - 4,600 ipm
• Input Wattage 800 w
• Net weight 2.8 - 3.3 kg
• No Load Speed 0 - 1200 rpm
• Vibration: Chiselling 9.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Hammer Drilling 15.5 m/sec²
• Noise sound pressure 91 dB(A)
• Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
• Noise sound power 102 dB(A)
• Vibration: Drilling into metal 2.5 m/sec²
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN