By Makita Product code: 20464 Pack size: Each
• 3 mode-rotary, rotary hammer, hammer
• 2.4 Joules of impact
• Torque limiting clutch
• 26mm drilling capacity in concrete
• Includes: side handle, depth stop, case. Bit not included
* Price reverts to £129.98 in Catalogue 90
MAKITA HR2630 3 Function SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill Features
• Modified operation-mode change lever enables switch from 'Rotation' to 'Hammering' mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck.
• 3 mode operation: Rotation only / Rotation with hammering / Hammering only
• One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
• Variable speed control by trigger
• Forward / reverse rotation
• Torque limiter
• Double Insulation
• 40 different bit angle settings
• Compact and lightweight design
• Depth stop
• Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort.
• Impact energy 2.4 J
• Max in concrete (TCT bit) 26 mm
• Max in concrete (TCT core) 68 mm
• Max in concrete (Diamond core) 80 mm
• Max in wood 32 mm
• Max in steel 13 mm
• Impacts per minute 0 - 4,600 ipm
• Input Wattage 800 w
• Net weight 2.8 - 3.3 kg
• No Load Speed 0 - 1200 rpm
• Vibration: Chiselling 9.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Hammer Drilling 15.5 m/sec²
• Noise sound pressure 91 dB(A)
• Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
• Noise sound power 102 dB(A)
• Vibration: Drilling into metal 2.5 m/sec²
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page
Items over 30kg can only be delivered next Business Day Mon-Fri, if ordered before 6pm. Orders placed after 9pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN