By Forest Product code: 65017 Pack size: 5 Pack
Forest's Premium Framed Trellis is a high quality chequered pattern trellis that will make a beautiful addition to the garden, designed primarily for mounting to an external wall or fence to create a garden feature that can support climbing plants. Square edged, smooth planed battens that are 6mm thick and 30mm wide are overlaid 45mm apart. These are mounted in a substantial rebated perimeter frame which is also smooth planed. All the timber is pressure treated to protect it from rot so the finished product will last for many years. Comes with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee. Available in a wide range of sizes, all 6 foot high, of varying widths and pack sizes.
• High quality 1.8m high patterned trellis that can be used for screening or as a garden feature suitable for climbing plants
• Fixed into a rebated timber frame for increased strength
• Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
• Made with thick section, pressure treated timber for longevity
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN